Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Romeo and Juliet


I drew this design because in the book Romeo and Juliet go through bumps and curves while they are married like when they get married they can only see each other here and there. And Capulet is still trying to find her a husband and when he does she don't want to get married because she already is in love with Romeo and shes married to him.










I drew this about Romeo because Romeo and Juliet are enemies and they have to try there hardest to not get killed or cot for loving each other wile they sneak out. And I also picked it because I like how it shows that Romeo is on one side and Juliet is on the other side because in the book Romeo was banished..... and that's what I thought when I was drawing these designs

No comments:

Post a Comment